New Skills for Managers in a Changing Digital World
The International ASEBUSS Conference aims to attract academic professionals and researchers from Romania, USA and Europe and will be held on 23 October 2019 in Bucharest, Romania.
- Launching the conference: March 21, 2019
- Conference registration and abstract(s) submission: June 5, 2019
- The submission of the entire paper(s), in Romanian and English: July 10, 2019
- The announcement of the accepted paper (after the peer-review process): July 25, 2019
- Payment of the conference fee/person: 150 EUR
- The participating papers are to be published in Proceedings supplement of the “Quality – Access to Success” journal, included in the following international data bases: WEB OF SCIENCE-ESCI, SCOPUS, EBSCO, PROQUEST, and CABELL’S.
How to register
You are invited to register by contacting us at email@example.com to receive the Registration form. After filling in the Registration form, please send it until June 5, 2019 as an attached file to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
It has to be mentioned that one person can participate at the conference as single author with only one paper or one or more papers as co-author.
Please insert within the Registration form all abstracts, mentioning the name of all co-authors and the name of the group of authors` representative to the conference.
Only persons participating to the conference will have to pay the Conference fee, regardless the number of co-authors of one specific paper.
Based on the received papers, the organizing committee will establish the most important tracks which will be included into the final conference program. The organizing committee verifies all abstracts and papers in order to correspond with the formal submission criteria. In case the papers do not comply with the requirements, author(s) will be notified for further adjustments.
Only papers obtaining the “accepted” qualification on the behalf of the peer-review team will be presented during the conference.
The conference will be held on the premises of the Institute for Business Administration in Bucharest – ASEBUSS.
Address: 6-10, Grivitei Street, ground floor, District 1, Bucharest.
Quality – Access to Success