The Entrepreneurial MBA program is a significant investment in your future. Whether you are receiving sponsorship that covers all or most of your tuition fees, or you are financing your education independently.
We designed the Entrepreneurial MBA program as a comprehensive experience, therefore the program fee covers all the expenses. Once you start the program, you do not worry about additional charges.
The tuition fee covers the following, as well as other additional items required in the educational process:
- Course materials, including case studies, articles, handouts
- Business Simulations
- Access to online course materials platform
- Harvard Business School cases and materials
- Orientation Weekend
- Coffee breaks & light catering on class days
- Coaching and support for your individual project
- Graduation Ceremony & other functions organized during the program
Full program tuition fee is 10.500 euro and can be paid in several installments.
Starting with October 2018, special loans dedicated to studies can be accessed from CEC Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply for these loans in order to finance their studies, including the MBA degree, at educational institutions that are nationally accredited, such as our business school: The Institute for Business Administration in Bucharest (ASEBUSS).
One advantage of the loans is that the interest will be supported by the state budget and the years of study will represent the grace period. You can find more information here.